ZONA Organic Artichoke Halves are preserved in a low sodium brine. A truly original artichoke flavor picked within 80 kilometers (50 miles) from our packing facility in Autol, Spain. This rapid process of packing all ZONA Organic products insure all nutrients, minerals and vitamins naturally embedded in a healthy vegetable are fully preserved.
- Origin: Autol, Spain
- Flavor Profile: sweet and nutty flavor with very low acidity and a meaty consistency
- Recommended Use: salad, pastas, pizza, tapas any dish that calls for artichoke.
- Ingredients: *Products are derived from ecological farming and organic processes
Artichoke halves*, water, sea salt, Acidulant: Citric Acid**, Antioxidant: Ascorbic acid (**Citric Acid is naturally derived vitamin C from dehydrated citrus fruit)
- Size: 330 gr (11.6 oz) net weight
- A low sodium product at 150 mg per serving