The Smoked Olive Oil "Finca La Barca" is a special olive oil made from the "Arbequina" olive variety. It has been smoked using the traditional method of the Extremadura region of "La Vera", with holm oak wood a smoking process of over 15 days. With this product you will discover a new world of flavor and aroma.
The Arbequina olive is harvested in the Toledo region on the border of the Tajo River, giving the oil a delicate and fruity flavor. Closed with sealing wax and with dispenser it is the ideal gift for gourmet food lovers.
This is a limited edition product produced annually with each bottle numbered.
- Origin: Extremadura, Spain
- Flavor Profile: mild smoke aromatic
- Recommended use: meats, marinades, beef carpaccio, steak tartar, fish, crudos, rice, sauces aioli and hummus. Finishing soups, salads, gazpacho and dressings. Consume raw not for cooking. Try it on pizza, sandwiches or pair it with our diverse vinegar collection.
- Attachements: Includes Pourer
- Sizes: 250 ml (8.45 fl. oz.) or 500 ml (16.9 fl. oz.)